As women, most of us want to feel special every day, and feel amazing when we leave the house. There are a few ways we can do this, with some feel good beauty additions to your routine.
- Always make sure you have 5 minutes to yourself in the morning. Whether this be to have a fantastic coffee and read the paper for a few minutes with your breakfast, or to have some extra time to do your makeup. I always find that a good coffee and a few minutes with the paper while I have my breakfast makes all the difference to my day.
- Eat something. Eating something can give us energy that lasts through the day. I know it can feel hard to eat if you’re not used to eating in the morning, but it will give you more energy.
- Make sure your skin feels amazingly smooth, with a good cleanser and moisturiser. When your skin feels clean and fresh, this can make all the difference.
- Make sure you don’t feel bogged down by your skincare routine. Its all good and well to have all the products under the sun, but if using them feels like a burden, you’ll feel weighed down before you even leave the house.
- Find one beauty product that really makes you feel amazing. This can be anything from an amazing lipstick that really makes you stand out, whether it be bright or neutral.
- Smell great. I know it always gives me a buzz when people comment that I smell great. A simple fragrance or beautifully scented body lotion doesn’t have to cost the earth, and can still have a nice light natural fragrance that doesn’t weigh you down. The scent can be something that lifts your own spirits. Scent is associated with memories, so this can be a really powerful thing to make you feel great.
- Do something for yourself first thing in the morning, whether it be meditate, exercise, or just enjoy a cup of coffee in the sun, without feeling obliged to do anything but enjoy the moment.
Good luck, and there is no reason that you shouldn’t feel amazing every day.