Top 5 tips for perfect skin
Most of us want to have a little bit of fun, and makeup is the perfect way to do it, without investing big dollars elsewhere.
- Go for a brightly coloured lip gloss. Lip gloss is often more sheer than a lipstick, and can be more subtle while still offering a Pop of colour.
- Once you’ve tried lip gloss, move onto a brightly coloured matte lipstick. Matte lipsticks can be quite flattering and beautiful for adding a pop of colour during the day.
- Instead of putting that bright eye shadow all over your eye, try using it as a highlighter over your eye liner. Using an angle brush, trace the coloured eye shadow over where you would have eye liner. This will give a pop of colour without being too conspicuous.
- Invest in a coloured mascara. This will be in addition to your usual black or brown offering. Start with a layer of your normal mascara. Use the coloured mascara over the top as a 2nd coat on the ends of your lashes. This gives a beautiful subtle colour, which is slightly more noticeable in the sun.
- Add some colour to your cheeks. Using a nice pink or apricot toned blush can liven up your whole face. A lot of girls stick to bronzer, as that’s what they feel comfortable with, but don’t underestimate what a bit of beautiful pink or apricot toned blush can do.
- Go for a bright nail polish.
- Finally, ensure that whatever colours you do pick are matched to your skin tone, and potentially your eye colour as well. There’s nothing worse than colour that makes your skin look washed out or ashen.